been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope! But would not have been an issue because of my 15.5mm of neoprene, could never get through all that!:D

BTW, the quohogs were awesome, huh? I made stuffies and chowda. Really good. I dont know why I'm surprised but I am. No pearls but they were very clean and tasty!:wink:

yeah.. i made chowda. it was.. and still is yummy. stuffies is next....
must go back and get more soon

Gidds:
Apparently he's YOUR buddy so yeah I did. I think he's Sally's buddy as well

Yeah...Sally and Nancy finally got to dive together....and you missed it. Fotunately (or unfortunately) we didn't see any sharks.

*trying not to make a mean comment*
How cold was it anyway? *jealous*
You might wanna ask Nancy sometime in private what his full title is since writing it here is in total violation of the TOS :evil: It's funny at least.

Full title??? What are you talking about?

Sally has a nice computer......so the average temp was 46`. Outside temps were warm, at least 40, felt more like 50, though. Still need to put the velcro on the vest cause it is still unzipping while diving, which opens it up allowing bubbles to fill my hood and allow a nice flow of fresh cold water inside...

You know what I was referring to.

Bubbles in the hood eh? Bet that made for a nice conehead *snicker*

Gidds, have you gone (or do you have plans) to dive yet with your LBD? All this talk about diving makes me want to dive! I'm going through compressed air withdrawl syndrome. Got drysuit certified this year, and here I sit idle. Seems like everyone else is giving you crap when all you want to do is dive!

mike

Somebody shares my pain! Due to pesky grad studies and a sinus infection I have not taken the LBD out yet. It also took forever for my heavy undergarments to arrive. I felt fine this week but there was then the problem of lack-o-buddy. I intend on attempting to scare up a buddy for this week and failing that I'm going to do a NYD dive with my dive club then I have my drysuit cert dives the next day so the drysuit WILL get wet!

are you waiting for a cert before you dive that suit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom