been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Following you again D..:D

BTW, Gidds I will be leaving SC to Pompano Beach FL. tomorrow for a week. And I do not have to go back to Maine.. Will leave for Puerto Rico on the 6 Jan- 27 Jan and to Dry Tortugas Feb 2 for a month ! I thought you like to know... :chiken: wanna go?

T

Gee it's nice to know I'm appreciated :rolleyes:

NO I am not sick :mad: I am trying to behave myself :angel:

Additionally I am sulking because I didn't get to go diving yesterday or today :frown:

Gidds:

Additionally I am sulking because I didn't get to go diving yesterday or today :frown:
well gez ya didnt have to roll your eyes....

why didnt ya go diving.....
John and i have been eating clams :)

Diesel298:
why didnt ya go diving.....
John and i have been eating clams :)
:mad: :rolleyes:

Gidds:

Yea I know...
Before sundown I took a drive down to Kennebunk Beach, totally placid at mid tide, looked great. With the recent seas the visibility probably stinks but that never stopped us. I had the day off, Christmas prep all done, two charged cylinders in the basment, no buddies and I have cold hanging around in my head....Oh and Monday (I'm off) looks lousy.

Good day to start whitling away at the 345 messages in my inbox.

Merry Christmas
Pete

Anyone dove in Cape Ann lately. Two weeks ago I was in Key largo, last week I couldn't go. Monday and Tuesday, two buddies and I plan on hitting Cape Ann regardless of weather. I haven't seen a wave over a foot in more than a week here in Nahant. I'm hoping the vis is spectactular, but will be diving regardless. Anyone here about the vis as of late? Where is the seeker headed Mon and Tues? Any spots open?
Hope to see you out there. Sid

I can tell you're laughing while trying to sound innocent and/or nonchalant *scowl*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom