been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be nice if certain people would stop pushing my buttons. Buddy poaching also isn't very nice. I am allowed to be quiet. I was at my dive club meeting the other night and saw a couple of other SB people and decided not to talk to them in case they realized I was the grouchy chick who fights with diesel constantly.

Gidds:
I have an extremely detailed screening protocol for new buddies to weed out the psychos so I suppose it's my own fault I don't have a buddy at the moment.

Come on...that takes all of the fun out of it.

dive club?
i didnt know there where any of them around here

Yes dive club. There are at least 3 in Boston that I know of and one or two more down here.

Yes psychos. I am totally not kidding about not diving with strange people for safety reasons. If I were to write my screening protocol in full on here you guys would just get mad at me but you'd see why I have no buddies.

Yes "buddy poaching". You only get away with it due to the "large and scarey" factor *continues scowling*

well i get the screening process.. im kinda the same way.....
but i dont get the large and scary part at all???

The screening process has to do with avoiding creepy internet guys and homicidal maniacs. Since you are large and scarey you can worry less about creepy internet guys and homicidal maniacs. Questions?

yeah
how does 5'7" mean large.... i guess in comparison...
but HEY what do ya mean scarry...... thats not nice i dont call you names

"Scarey" was not intended as name calling but whatever. "Scarey" has a broad definition in my book...while I am calling names: buddy poacher!......or maybe the buddy in question just gets around...

wow did you just call your buddy in question a ........."garden tool" ? :)

Back
Top Bottom