been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently he's YOUR buddy so yeah I did. I think he's Sally's buddy as well...and RickL's....and N.E.Diver's.....oh and lord1234.......reefseal.....and this list goes on and on...

o wow wate till he sees this thread.......
you gonna have some splainin to do

Diesel298:
o wow wate till he sees this thread.......
you gonna have some splainin to do

I think not. I do have an LP hose.

what r u kidding me. hes not gonna feel that thr all the neoprene he wears

HE isn't gonna make ME explain anything. Glaring is just as effective as the LP hose, besides there is always the mittens.

o yeah the mitten boffing

mtsidford:
Anyone dove in Cape Ann lately. Two weeks ago I was in Key largo, last week I couldn't go. Monday and Tuesday, two buddies and I plan on hitting Cape Ann regardless of weather. I haven't seen a wave over a foot in more than a week here in Nahant. I'm hoping the vis is spectactular, but will be diving regardless. Anyone here about the vis as of late? Where is the seeker headed Mon and Tues? Any spots open?
Hope to see you out there. Sid

Vis was amazing today!! As JohnL said, dove Loblolly....it just keeps getting better! Kept glancing up at the flag and would check my gauge...at 30-35' I could still see the flag on the surface above the water...crystal clear.... Also very bright today, not much life, but even the sea stars looked 'different'...a LOT of color, even down to 50' it was still bright. I think I'm gonna like diving in the winter.:wink: Saw some small nudi's as well, a couple lobsta and crabs.

OMG!!! I guess I should have read this whole thread!!!!! So what r u saying?!?!? I'm a dive wh0re that likes to be spanked with the lp hose?

I can live with that...:wink: :D :10:

We said nothing of the sort, you did :angel:

ROFLMAO!
The ice mask does look a little S&Mish you have to admit...:evil:

Gidds:
ROFLMAO!
The ice mask does look a little S&Mish you have to admit...:evil:

Yeah, I still have been unable to bring myself to actually wear it diving because of that fact.:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom