been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko:
OMG!!! I guess I should have read this whole thread!!!!! So what r u saying?!?!? I'm a dive wh0re that likes to be spanked with the lp hose?

I can live with that...:wink: :D :10:

haha here he is.. haha

on a serious not. i saw a few urchins when i was gettin clams..... wow there hsarp..
i wast aware that they where in these waters.... they where dark green...

anyway.. Johnnyseko i thinkin of gettin some diving in monday ....
im thinkin a real dive.. mabye weatherll, and hit clam cove on the way out..
waudda think?

johnnyseko:
Yeah, I still have been unable to bring myself to actually wear it diving because of that fact.:11doh:
let gidds use it sounds like it will fit her personality....
hahahahahaha

HEY! :mad:

*excessive amounts of glaring so mean it peels the paint from cars* :mad:

Diesel298:
let gidds use it sounds like it will fit her personality....
hahahahahaha

LMAO!!! Laugh now, but you know she'll need one....its gettin chilly out there.

As for Monday, cant do. Wednesday would be the only day this week for me. Off to Georgia on Thursday.:D

johnnyseko:
Vis was amazing today!! As JohnL said, dove Loblolly....it just keeps getting better! Kept glancing up at the flag and would check my gauge...at 30-35' I could still see the flag on the surface above the water...crystal clear.... Also very bright today, not much life, but even the sea stars looked 'different'...a LOT of color, even down to 50' it was still bright. I think I'm gonna like diving in the winter.:wink: Saw some small nudi's as well, a couple lobsta and crabs.

You give me hope after my first cloudy winter dive last weekend. I did notice big seas stars getting closer to shore.

I would rather not be able to feel my face for a week than wear an ice mask :mad:
Who here actually owns an ice mask and admits to wearing it anyway?

Gidds:
*excessive amounts of glaring so mean it peels the paint from cars* :mad:
o common ya kow im just havin fun:)

You just don't want to find out if me glaring can really peel the paint from cars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom