been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew they were around since I've seen the empty tests. I'll show you how to eat them next time I'm lurking around. I'll need a hammer though.
As for the dive :censored:-I most certainly did NOT watch The Life Aquatic, doing so would lower my IQ and GPA and neither one is all that impressive despite all the big words I know :mad:
Speaking of the Cousteau DVDs I like that sea otter who goes and gets in the divers face then steals his abalone. That is way funnier than Spaceballs!

ive never eaten them opr had a clue how to
i only saw like 6

You eat the roe. It's the bright orange stuff. In Maine they have commercial divers who harvest them and make decent $$.

yeah i herd about urchin divers...
they do crazy dives, get bent and wonder why thre joints hurt

I dunno where I read it but there was a good story about one of the Canadian urchin divers getting menaced by a big shark.

anyway so next time im out there and see them ill grab em so i can watch you eat themm...
dont it make it hurt to poop tho.. with all them spiney things?

Didn't I just say you eat the roe? I can get my own urchins thanks, now my drysuit undies are here I can go diving, well I could if I had a buddy. Anyway there is no law that says I can't pick up urchins even though I'm not a resident and I don't think I'd want to eat more than three in one sitting anyway.

so..... go diving then.....
if ya cant find a buddy just muck around in 20 or so feet of water

Ummmm NO! I'd rather watch The Life Aquatic!

Why are you still awake? Isn't it time for old folks to be asleep? Are you waiting for Santa or something? When Santa arrives I'm gonna kidnap a couple of elves and bite thier heads off to get in my meaness quota for the year. Were you aware that elves taste like peppermint?

Diesel298:
anyway so next time im out there and see them ill grab em so i can watch you eat themm...
dont it make it hurt to poop tho.. with all them spiney things?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I wasnt taking a sip while reading that!!!:D :D :D My stomach hurts from laughing so hard................

Back
Top Bottom