been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I think I can handle it just fine since I do chicken dives. I just need to figure out the weighting.

Why are you people online on x-mas morning anyway? I have an excuse at least.

Sally's computer says that it was a near tropical 45deg at surface and all the way down to 48 feet. No thermocline at all.

Yeah every time John exhaled you would have a large rush of bubbles followed by a slow trickle from his hood vent. Couldn't have been too comfortable :)

What's going on for next weekend? What kind of NYD?

A couple of clubs are diving Ft. Wetherell. I beleive the CT Contingency from NELD is also making an appearence.

Waiting for family to get ready for church - - - Yahoo. . . Gidds, would you up for some traveling (say to Ohio?) unless the diving you talk of is pretty much a sealed deal. I'm Chicago, that may be the halfway point? I'm not sure exactly where you are, but I am a Gilboa liker and always want to dive more! I'd so be up for a "pre-New Year's dive" - I have a fear that I have to hang the fins up for a while :06: Anyway, have a nice Christmas - part of my Christmas present was $$$ for more dive gear. :D

Gidds:
Somebody shares my pain!

Of course I share the pain. . . I'm a psycho "ex-college" (in the middle of graduating and getting a job, but really not wanting to go so fast). I figure the next time I can be careless with time like this and probably dive at the wink of an eye will be when I retire (ugh!) . . . It's so hard to live in this cold crap but we make the best of it. :)

i was thinking of diving weatherll on new years...
now...... mabye not

I think Dave and those guys are gonna be there I thought you liked them?

mikiedfd17:
Waiting for family to get ready for church - - - Yahoo. . . Gidds, would you up for some traveling (say to Ohio?) unless the diving you talk of is pretty much a sealed deal. I'm Chicago, that may be the halfway point? I'm not sure exactly where you are, but I am a Gilboa liker and always want to dive more! I'd so be up for a "pre-New Year's dive" - I have a fear that I have to hang the fins up for a while :06: Anyway, have a nice Christmas - part of my Christmas present was $$$ for more dive gear. :D

Thanks but not thanks, I think that would violate my "no insta-buddies" and "no creepy Internet guys" rules...

o yeah i like them.. good divers.. great guys.. well mabye ill go say hi then... im just not a huge fan of diving with crowds.. thats why i generally dont dive there in the summer..

Gidds:
Thanks but not thanks, I think that would violate my "no insta-buddies" and "no creepy Internet guys" rules...
carefull man. she has high standards...
thats why she never dives :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom