been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well a steel tank will most deffinetly reduce your weight belt....
i haver a few various steel tanks if you wanna try one....
im probally dive with john later in the week i could relay it thru him....

We'll see. I have to call the shop tomarrow. The weather seems to be against me. The irony will be that I can finally get in the water then the vis will be all of 6" :rolleyes:

whats wrong with 6 feet

:whack:
Get some glasses

"=inches
'=feet

i have glasses....
wow you tough.. I TRIED to be nice.. but Nooooooo

I had just gotten up when I wrote that. It is never a good idea to talk to me before noon.
Here I'll be nice...I wrote you a poem here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=112283&page=36

Scroll down to the bottom of the page :angel:

how many time do i have to say i dont watch soaps......grrrrrr

and did something happen to "nancy" where he almost drown or are you just telling fish stories?

I was taking artisitc license on the Nancy poem...not that he'd tell me if he did almost drown anyway :rolleyes:

I recall being nice to you and not making any disparging comments in your direction for like four whole days like a week or two ago because of the bolt snap so you can't say I'm never nice

yeah ok...
hey but you wernt online those days.. i dont think that should count....
but i guess ill give it to ya

It most certainly does count and I was so online! You are ruining my reputation; now everybody knows that if they want to hide from me that a wreck is the place to be and that I can be bribed to behave myself with small shiney objects.

Did you get any clams today?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom