been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You cut it out! :mad:

I don't know if there will be a crowd or not. I'm thinking only about half a dozen people from my club are showing up around 10. The OCA people will be down there at 1 so I think you can get a dive in before it gets all stirred up. I have no idea what the CT Contingency is doing since they are acting like a bunch of women and changing thier minds as to where they are diving every five seconds. :sofa: I only have that info second hand so you might want to PM one of them if you really want to know what they are up to.

Gidds:
Thanks but not thanks, I think that would violate my "no insta-buddies" and "no creepy Internet guys" rules...

I figured I'd get that response, but just thought I'd ask. . . Didn't think I was 'that' creepy.

mikiedfd17:
I figured I'd get that response, but just thought I'd ask. . . Didn't think I was 'that' creepy.
dont even try and figure her out. i fall in the big and scary catagory.... im 5'7" so not very big if ya ask me.. and i didnt think i was scary.... but o well

Actually I'm taller but you have a greater mass and a Y chromosome and facial hair all of which are considored frightening.

*trying to think up new and amusing ways to bait Ray*

YOU started it so I am therefore allowed to continue....besides I'm bored and it's not as if I can pretend that I'm not obnoxious to anybody who's been reading this so I may as well make a good show of it right?

ok so i should commence with the name calling, and you shoud go back to rolling your eyes.......

on a serious not. you gonna try that suit this week or what?

If I can get a buddy I am taking the suit out, although when I was at the LDS they were sort of acting like they might not be open this week so I may have to scrounge around the state for a gear rental. I want to figure out the weighting before the NYD dive.

what do you need for rental gear?

Regs, BC and tank. I want to try a steel tank. I have 34 pounds of weight kicking around the house so I think if I have a steel tank I should be all set. I could be wrong though since I don't claim to know what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom