been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well im all set with eating them....
and what up with that sig?

I took some artistic liberty with something you wrote back on like the first or second page of this thread :evil:

Diesel298:
well thats no fun....
have you ever noticed where people are from that post in here....
people visit this forum for you antics...
so being quiet is not a option....
its my dayly ammusement. w/o that all i have is soaps :)

:devil:

Oh but now it has bitten you in the @$$! Shoulda kept quiet....better yet shouldn't have been harassing me to begin with! I've had that sig up for almost a whole day so EVERYBODY all over the board has seen it :evil:
I will considor removing it in exchange for a cease of harassment, button pushing, and baiting...:angel:

this thread started by me expressing concern. aka being nice

You have been harassing me since WAY before this thread even started and since I'm not big and scarey like you I have to resort to other ways of bullying you into not harassing me. I beleive the original offense that evoked my ire was some comment by some big scarey tech diver who I didn't even know disparging my hair color in reference to my choice of drysuit. I wonder who that was? Hmmmmmm?

Please! :rolleyes:
It's not nice to harass shy people who you don't know...especially about thier hair color....especially when you're big and scarey

Speaking of big and scarey I don't see what the problem with the watching soaps thing is...you can merely pound anybody who gives you lip...that or at least menace them into silence :evil:

Ok I'm finished now....almost

again.. i hardly am classified as big.... scary.. well.... i dunno.....
but I DONT WATCH SOAPS... i change over to history of dicovery channel after regis and kelly

Back
Top Bottom