been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok
dave yeah if your around ill dive with ya'all.
and gidds.. whats that pee valve comment supposed to mean?? seems a little mean to me

:angel:

Weren't you advised to run away?

i was but IM no chicken

Well then I'm gonna be mean until you do run away :evil: That's one way to get peace and quiet...
It's not nice to insinuate that Dave is a chicken either.

im kinda surprized the mods havent shut us down yet

Well you started the thread and I can be the mature one and ignore you any time I like and we're not being mean to anybody but eachother and we didn't hijack anybody else's thread.I bet we can argue for 200 posts before they finally get fed up with us and we ARE talking about diving in New England mostly...
Oh and there has been minimal cursing and innuendo.....

I hope you feel better Dave, hopefully you can at least sit by the window and watch that eagle bomb your truck:10:[/QUOTE]

Thank's for the well wishes........I think...
I hope to make it too, I have a new camera im itching to use!:D

yeah but i TRIED several times to be nice
i even offered to let you use some of my tanks

dbg40:
I hope you feel better Dave, hopefully you can at least sit by the window and watch that eagle bomb your truck:10:

Thank's for the well wishes........I think...
I hope to make it too, I have a new camera im itching to use!:D[/QUOTE]
how come shes nice to you?

I'm nice to him because he doesn't harass me CONSTANTLY. The worst thing he ever did to me was threaten me with a beer shower if I am fussing loudly at a dive site.

Dave I am thinking the vis is gonna be snarky since there will be runoff from the rain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom