been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and i dont ever recall saying anything about hair color

I think you DO watch them or you wouldn't waste so much time denying it :evil:

eh i give up

Gidds:
You cut it out! :mad:
they are acting like a bunch of women and changing thier minds as to where they are diving every five seconds.

That's not nice! I TOLD you,, it's a kilt, NOT a skirt!
Anyhoo... I can't seem to get a consensus on a site from the other girls.
oops, I mean guys...... Im with Ray on the whole "way too many divers" here thing.
That seems to leave New London out, and the Quarry is definatey closed. That said, it looks like Wetherell is it. Im down hard with a back problem, but hope to be able to dive anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I nail somthing down.

dbg40:
Gidds:
You cut it out! :mad:
they are acting like a bunch of women and changing thier minds as to where they are diving every five seconds.

That's not nice! I TOLD you,, it's a kilt, NOT a skirt!
Anyhoo... I can't seem to get a consensus on a site from the other girls.
oops, I mean guys...... Im with Ray on the whole "way too many divers" here thing.
That seems to leave New London out, and the Quarry is definatey closed. That said, it looks like Wetherell is it. Im down hard with a back problem, but hope to be able to dive anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I nail somthing down.

HEY
how ya been...
hope ya had a good x-mas.. too bad about the back hope it get all better soon...
let me know what your up to next week, mabye il hook up with you guys...
wow what a relief to see someone else on this forum.... im beating me yead aganst my monotor with "little miss chicken of the sea" here

Diesel298:
and i dont ever recall saying anything about hair color

Eh hem:

Diesel298:
WHAT!
whats is your natural hair color?
did you not read what i said?????

Dave I wasn't gonna comment on the skirt thing since I can actually show up at a dive site in a skirt and none of you will be able to say boo. I just said you were all being willy nilly about NYD dive plans :wink::10:

HEY! :mad: That is Ms. Chicken of the Sea to you large scarey harassing oaf!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I'm NEVER taking down the soaps quote now!

FIRST-
Ray, you're in over your head. Run away!
SECOND-
I.... am NOT getting into a peeing match with gidds,, as I know my limitations.

That said, Ray you ARE diving with us if we go there.... RIGHT!?:06:
Im in no shape to drag you in kicking and screaming, It will look better if you just agree to dive with us.:D

Now that could get interesting since I lack the ability to use a p-valve. But now that I think about it Ray doesn't have a p-valve either....:evil:
Anyway I hope you feel better Dave, hopefully you can at least sit by the window and watch that eagle bomb your truck:10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom