been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko:
LMAO!!! Laugh now, but you know she'll need one....its gettin chilly out there.

As for Monday, cant do. Wednesday would be the only day this week for me. Off to Georgia on Thursday.:D
wed could work as long as a job dont come up last minn.

Gidds:
You just don't want to find out if me glaring can really peel the paint from cars.
o bno dont hurt my beautyfull paint job

I bet your head might explode if I looked at you that way. Or maybe me glaring might have a Spaceballs type effect, wouldn't that be entertaining?

u watched spaceballs but not life aquatic? a bif W T F there

I did not watch Spaceballs on my own volition and I was only 16 is my defense. I KNEW that would be one of your favorite films :rolleyes:

spectrum:
You give me hope after my first cloudy winter dive last weekend. I did notice big seas stars getting closer to shore.

Yup, last weekend in RI vis was horrible too. Yesterday was good for RI standards but today cape ann blew everything away. I have never been in tropical water....yet. Today was a little taste of what that must be like. Alright, I'm sure its better but I dont wanna know! I could actually watch my bubbles ascend all the way to the surface. Was a nice day today.:D

hey gidds did you see whew i mentioned urchins in potters cove?

Yeah, what about them? Want me to tell you how to eat them? Do you like my new sig? Good quote isn't it?:05: :angel:

Diesel298:
wed could work as long as a job dont come up last minn.

Alright, I'll be in touch on Tuesday then about that.

So now that's two movies I've got to rent...oh and 'Falling Down' makes it 3.

I cannot believe Gidds watched Spaceballs!!!! WOW! I bet she secretly watched life aquatic too! It would probably be more funny now after watching all those Cousteau dvds. I am still in awe of him penetrating the Britannic with his red cap on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom