Beaver Lake at its best

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got to c and j's and the water actually looks really clear except around the mud banks. About to get in. :) Ill update with viz after the dive.

Holy Cow! I was sure it would be like diving in mud! Yes please send an update! You going to Dog Day tomorrow? Sounds like the morning will be best... thunderstorms in the afternoon last I checked.

Cheers!
Steve

Yeah, I probably will because I'm suffering from water deprivation. I'm still going to go to Dog Days because I bought an advanced ticket. I suspect Avon's right that the viz will be next to nothing... really gripes me because I just couldn't get there (something always came up) and then this stupid torrential rain hits! Aggggggrrr!!!

Anyway if there is any viz at all I'll be out the next weekend. I'll be sure and post on this thread the conditions this weekend.

Just got to c and j's and the water actually looks really clear except around the mud banks. About to get in. :) Ill update with viz after the dive.

Sounds good! I'll be looking forward to hearing how it is. I've been waiting to dive locally since last November...I really hope it's not screwed up! :praying:

Sounds good! I'll be looking forward to hearing how it is. I've been waiting to dive locally since last November...I really hope it's not screwed up! :praying:

Me too!!! I can't wait to get in the water tomorrow...i might have have trouble sleeping!!!:bounce3:

Well... Sorry I slacked off on my update, but I was too busy diving. This pic is on sunday at about 20ft where they were doing dog days.

Attachments

• PICT0105.jpg
    PICT0105.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 91
Well... Sorry I slacked off on my update, but I was too busy diving. This pic is on sunday at about 20ft where they were doing dog days.

Surprisingly good I'd say. Over by the swim beach it got even a little better... did you go to the Dog rally? Lots of fun but I'd ned a lot more time in a dry suit to become relaxed an proficient!

When I was just a vacation diver just six months ago, I never would have thought I would say this...but that is soooo exciting! :) I can't wait to get there on Friday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom