Beaver Lake at its best

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is this "mud line" everyone keeps reffering to?

When it rains wash off from the rivers and creeks flow into the lake and during heavy rains cause the "mud line" it also brings in trash and tree limbs and takes the viz down to nothing. It just plain mess's up everything!

I'll be camping at Lost Bridge this weekend and while looking up the park and what all is around I found this
There is a cove that is formed by indian creek road, hwy 187 and a day use area that has a TON of shore diving, at the north end of the day use area, there is an unpaved parking area that is the access to a dive platform with a boat sunk off each corner
anyone out their been diving here at all?

That's the platform I was telling you about. The boat launch is on the north side of the dam and there is a stand of trees in the water. Apparently the platform is just off the trees and there are lines run from the platform to the sunken boats. I think maybe we should check this out this weekend!

Cheers!
Steve

sounds good to me I'm on my way out the door now to pick up the old lady and set camp. So give me a call later or in the morning!

That's the platform I was telling you about. The boat launch is on the north side of the dam and there is a stand of trees in the water. Apparently the platform is just off the trees and there are lines run from the platform to the sunken boats. I think maybe we should check this out this weekend!

Im not 100% sure, but I haven't seen any lines running from the platforms to the boat. I assume your talking about the old houseboat. They way we always got to the boat was to fallow the boat ramp down to the end, Then hang a right and eventually you will pick up a line. I think it might be pink. Ill be down there this weekend doin some training and getting in some of my own dives. If you see a big and tall guy in a black and blue Tilos wetsuit with a zeagle ranger LTD. That'll be me. Stop and say hi. I'd like to meet some people off the board. Just yell "nuke" and I'll respond.

Back
Top Bottom