Beaver Lake at its best

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helicopter cove's vis sucked last weekend, but it was really good out in mid lake and the bluffs. Not sure what it might be at the dam. Isn't that where they do the DOG days?

Helicopter cove's vis sucked last weekend, but it was really good out in mid lake and the bluffs. Not sure what it might be at the dam. Isn't that where they do the DOG days?

What part of the lake is this in? Its one of the last points I have yet to find.

What part of the lake is this in? Its one of the last points I have yet to find.

Do you know where C&Js is? It's straight out from thier shop, which is south of the dam.

Crap!! I have been all over that area and have never seen the damn thing! :bonk:

Thanks!

Yep... me too this will be my first time in a dry suit as well... really looking foreward to it... now if I can just get rid of this sinus infection all will be right with the world
That sucks. I used to get sinus infections all the time, or at least what felt like a sinus infection. I found that Mucinex will usually take care of it in about three days. I came down with a cold last year while on a dive trip. We had only been there one day and had four more to go. After everything I put in to making the trip happen, I could'nt just sit on the boat. It was pretty miserable, but I still had a good time. The only problem was I had to surface at about 10ft/min to allow my ears to equalize.

yeah...I think it's allergies... since we've ad all this rain it's knocked down the pollen and now I feel fine but I'll be knocking back psuedaphed next week to make sure I'm good to go on Sat. I'm also bringing a wetsuit in case I want to get another dive in later. Do you know what time things start?

Registration starts at 9 am saturday and sunday. Last diver in the water is at 4pm on saturday and 3pm on sunday. Im also bringing my wetsuit. Id like to get a couple night dives in while im down there and hopefuly take care of some open water checkouts after the chaos.

Back
Top Bottom