Beach dive, Dania, Saturday May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
OK, who wants to twist my arm to go on a beach dive this coming Saturday morning? I have plans to go cycling, but I've already ridden nearly 500 miles this month. I'm thinking 9 a.m. South end of Dania Beach??

Can do if it is (much) earlier. Hermit Crab needs to be in Delray by 10.

Hmmmm, I was thinking 9 a.m. but I really don't want to get there earlier than 8 a.m., so I just couldn't promise that HC would be in Delray on time...darn, I'd love to dive with you two! But we have all summer!!!

Anyone else?

Hi DebbY,

I would love to join you and will confirm by this Friday.

I'd love to, but can't get down that way until after June 11. After that, any day (yee haw) I'll be free to dive. The only dates I've got committed so far in June is the 21st, 23rd, and 28th.

Have fun Saturday and let us know how it went! (And let me know when you're going again after the 11th).

Thanks, Lilo.

Jupitermermaid, you know the drill, keep an eye on this forum for upcoming dives! :wink:

well Mr. Lee ... you found the thread and did not wait for a phone call:wink:
.....very good lol :)

It sounds like we have a 9 a.m. beach dive scheduled for Saturday!!! Let's hope the weather is good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom