Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Dan have you been using N95 masks on your flights?
I have been using KN95 in the 12 dive trips since December 2020. Always getting negative Covid test (knock on wood).

DCE7FD74-8477-4556-BF56-F24485C6E213.jpeg

My visa now under process, all hotels booked that I need in Singapore and Manado, almost good to go Inshallah.

president just announce that no more quarantine required to enter Indonesia. Pre-departure and arrival PCR test still required. No given detail; the SE is yet to release; let wait few days.
new Covid task force SE no. 15 release and effective today 23/3/2022:
- negative pre-departure PCR test within 2 x 24 hours.
- No quarantine for double vax with negative PCR test upon arrival
- 5 days quarantine for no vax or single vax

new Covid task force SE no. 15 release and effective today 23/3/2022:
- negative pre-departure PCR test within 2 x 24 hours.
- No quarantine for double vax with negative PCR test upon arrival
- 5 days quarantine for no vax or single vax
It looks like the day 3 post-arrival PCR test is also no longer required. Is that correct? I tried to scan the circular and google translate the important parts and didn’t see that requirement any longer but may have missed it.

It looks like the day 3 post-arrival PCR test is also no longer required. Is that correct? I tried to scan the circular and google translate the important parts and didn’t see that requirement any longer but may have missed it.

Post arrival PCR test for fully vaccinated seems to have been dropped along with quarantine.

@Searcaigh is my dive buddy for 2 weeks at Bangka (never been!) and Lembeh before I (finally) head back to Raja Ampat for a bit. My B211A visa is also in progress and flights have been booked for SFO to MDC via Singapore Air since March 4. It has been fun watching all the changes (progress) in entry requirements since late February. I’ve been on a 2.5 year forced hiatus from Indonesia and I’m super excited to be going back. Tears of joy are in order once I (hopefully) get the all clear arrival PCR.

@Luko Thanks to an old post and photos of yours comparing Bunaken and Bangka, I settled on Bangka. :)

I’m daydreaming of returning to Alor but it will have to be in the fall or next spring. I’ll probably return to Bali in the fall. Finally!

The masses are already flocking...

My friend just sent this to me while she was on the shortcut road last night.

1648161001803.png

My parents are finally coming from Florida for a visit and requested we spend our time in Bali at the Hyatt in Sanur as they LOVE the Bali Hyatt. (It is nice). I just looked at room rates in July and they have literally tripled since Christmas. I knew prices were gonna go up, but uggggh. This hurts.

Back
Top Bottom