Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Bali dive guide of my acquaintance told me yesterday that he has received both shots. He was showing a picture of him getting the qtip up the nose and then later, a photo of his test results. He's negative but also gender shown as F not M. He had a good laugh "see, I'm changing already"

Are you looking for ZERO case?
4,630 cases in USA yesterday. 7 days average of 13,300 per day. 50% fully vaccinated.
LOL You are comparing Jackfruit with Rambutan. OK let’s pick a US state that has similar population as that of Bali (4.3 millions), like Louisiana (4.6 millions).

Here’s Louisiana cases:
26D81DD9-2ED8-4240-9D8B-E4BB1EF529E4.jpeg

I was answering to your fellow countryman.

200 cases is nothing! Singapore a city of slightly larger population has that issue last yr but dealt with it quickly. Also in HK for couple of times(wave), daily cases were in excess of 100 but we dealt with it successfully.
Bali is same as HK and Singapore ie an island. The spreading of the infection is relatively easier to control. Lock down a few risky areas and life will be back to "normal". Hospital beds are still available. No one died alone and had to wait for a day to have the body removed!
Cannot say the same about Jakarta which is porous. No difference from Bangkok, KL or Manila.
Situation in Bali looks grim because the cases are QUADRUPLE! Get it! While many other countries are going down like in USA, Germany, even India!

Won’t be able to talk so easily from HK soon…:fishslap: Covid will be least of problems.

Situation in Bali looks grim because the cases are QUADRUPLE! Get it! While many other countries are going down like in USA, Germany, even India!
First time that Bali has over 200 daily cases? Happened before and probably will happen again.
Bali has over 50,000 cases so what is the daily average since they first started counting?
Do you read news at all? Infection going down in Germany! In your dream.
Latest coronavirus updates

Covid: How is Europe lifting lockdown restrictions?

Won’t be able to talk so easily from HK soon…:fishslap: Covid will be least of problems.
I do not have a crystal ball!
What ever will be will be!

LOL You are comparing Jackfruit with Rambutan. OK let’s pick a US state that has similar population as that of Bali (4.3 millions), like Louisiana (4.6 millions).
Pick a city/place.

New York City, twice the population and how about vaccination rate?

COVID-19: Latest Data - NYC Health

Bali is NOT grim.

A Bali dive guide of my acquaintance told me yesterday that he has received both shots. He was showing a picture of him getting the qtip up the nose and then later, a photo of his test results. He's negative but also gender shown as F not M. He had a good laugh "see, I'm changing already"
LOL. Marvelous spirit.
Get vaccination first. What is the alternative?

I do not have a crystal ball!
What ever will be will be!

You don’t need a tarot deck to see what’s happening in HK. Now, you’re comparing NYC to Bali. Wow. Not really worth arguing with someone making that comparison.

You don’t need a tarot deck to see what’s happening in HK. Now, you’re comparing NYC to Bali. Wow. Not really worth arguing with someone making that comparison.
Why not?
200 daily cases.
Also very grim over there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom