BaitedStorm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vickie,
Glad to hear you're doing better... I'm sure rum will help even more... :11:

Al

SueMermaid:
You had MRSA? :eek:
Wow. I am so happy that you are on the mend. My Mom had that a few years ago, and I remember how awful it was for her. (she recovered okay, too!) :)

That's some scary stuff, and my inspiration for screening for new antibiotics.
Resistant bacteria scare the bejeezus out of me.

Heya Sue, yes it was MRSA (I wasn't sure if many would know what it was so I spelled it like it sounds instead). I'm curious as to how long it took your mom to feel back to herself after her battle.. I'm hearing things like 2-4 weeks and even longer and it's seriously starting to freak me out a bit.

I'm certainly glad we have people like you out there doing screenings and searching constantly for different types of medicines.

Vickie,

Take care of yourself and mind the Doctors. We all want you back in the water and diving when you are ready, but not before.

DennisW:
Vickie,

Take care of yourself and mind the Doctors. We all want you back in the water and diving when you are ready, but not before.

Yeah, keep in mind the Dr.s I want to do an inspection and rotate the tires. That is what the doctor's do right?

Joe

JustJoe:
Yeah, keep in mind the Dr.s I want to do an inspection and rotate the tires. That is what the doctor's do right?

Joe

I thought even Doctors in Ft. Myers gave medical advise and care. I should know, I grew up in Ft. Myers. :)

Glad to hear you're doing better Vickie. Hope we can all get together soon.

Vickie: You wont miss the diving this weekend. Kinda rough out there for some unknown reason. Get back on your "sea legs" and back on the boat soon. Glad to hear the docs are zapping this thing.

---Bob

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey everybody, just want to give you a heads up and to keep BaitedStorm in your prayers. Without going into too many details, she has a bacterial infection and maybe hospitalized if it gets anyworse.
Praying for a speedy recovery.

And booked a dive on July 23rd.. He said you are missed, and you need to get your tail end back in the water (and the rest of you for that matter) so we can follow you around like puppies!!

Seriously, even if I don't know you, hope you recover quickly as I'd love if you were able to dive with us.

Take it easy, and thank god that we live in a time where we can fix stuff like what you have just experienced...

Look forward to diving with your OPS, and hope you can wet soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom