BaitedStorm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DriftDiver:
I'll be right next to you on A1A's boat...

By the way, in case any one else is going to be around - I'll be going out this Sat AM and next Sat AM on A1A's boat.

I was going to say that I was going to be the one with the daughter... but, there's going to be three of us bringing our kids. I just checked for my ScubaBoard T-shirt, but it must be dirty... I would wear my DUDC t-shirt, but everyone else will probably have one on... So... I'll wear my red t-shirt... with JND Scuba on it... plus, I'll have ScubaKat11 with me... She'll probably be the one lugging my tanks...

Vickie... I'll say HI to Trevor and Dean for you...

Al

Baited Storm,
Haven't dove with you for about a year. Did a couple Blue Heron Bridge dives with you (and your hubby).
Hope you are feeling all better!
I've been too sick before and hate it!
BE WELL, my friend,
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Trish The Fish:
Baited Storm,
Haven't dove with you for about a year. Did a couple Blue Heron Bridge dives with you (and your hubby).
BE WELL, my friend,
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Heya Trish! Long time no see chickie.. My family and I are doing just fine, thank you for your concern sweetie.. Lets go dive soon

Hey Beautiful Lady!

Sorry for this belated well wish (wish well?) but I've been involved in a personal crisis myself (explaining why I haven't been diving recently). With any luck, you're all better (God, I really do hope so) and my 'issues' will be resolved within the very near future.

Stay in touch, miss you guys (well, not Eric, but it sounded nice).

All the love I can offer,

Lee

Trish The Fish:
Baited Storm,
BE WELL, my friend,
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Hey Trish the Fish!!!
We haven't heard from you in a while. Too bad it took Vickie to get sick to get you back on the board... (just kidding..) Work must be booming for you... you need to relax and go diving, soon!!!

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom