BaitedStorm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Vickie!

Glad to hear you're up and about.

Are you going out this weekend? Paul is scheduled to come down and re-do the dives we missed last time. We're scheduled for the Saturday AM dives - will you be around?

James

this Saturday James?

ShakaZulu:
I believe this is the new Super Bug and is spreading fast in Health Clubs, could be deadly if it enters the blood stream..........hope you get well soon.

:11: yikes, I didn't know that.... Scarey thought! I need to pass that info on to my sister.... She's always in the gym.

Hope you get well soon Vickie! Lots of positive energy coming your way. You're sure to get better quickly :wink:

Tyme

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey everybody, just want to give you a heads up and to keep BaitedStorm in your prayers. Without going into too many details, she has a bacterial infection and maybe hospitalized if it gets anyworse.
Praying for a speedy recovery.

Sorry James, I will not be. I'm going to try Sunday and see how it goes. Have a great time out, let me know what the viz is looking like.

baitedstorm:
Sorry James, I will not be. I'm going to try Sunday and see how it goes. Have a great time out, let me know what the viz is looking like.

Can do!

I'll tell all of your favorite fish that you'll be back again shortly!

DriftDiver:
Can do!

I'll tell all of your favorite fish that you'll be back again shortly!

James,
Who are you diving with in WPB? I'm diving with Pura Vida with ScubaKat11.

Al

Tell them I said howdy... I miss those guys. I need to go dive with them one day! Im diving Sunday am off my boat..
Scuba_Dad:
James,

Al

Scuba_Dad:
James,

Al

I'll be right next to you on A1A's boat...

By the way, in case any one else is going to be around - I'll be going out this Sat AM and next Sat AM on A1A's boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom