BaitedStorm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get her dive comput... Errrr... I mean... GET WELL SOON!:wink:

Joe

Gee, all I had to do was introduce myself to Vickie, and to consider diving on her boat, and...THIS!

Get better soon - I'll stay away if you think it will help!!

:wink:

augie:
Gee, all I had to do was introduce myself to Vickie, and to consider diving on her boat, and...THIS!

Get better soon - I'll stay away if you think it will help!!

:wink:
Man, augie, if you ARE the culprit, you are soooo not liked right now!!! :) It's not just the ocean that misses you. I haven't yet had the pleasure of diving with you. Don't deny me my dream dive!!!!! Get well as soon as possible.. and hurry up!!!

aww vickie, I was ready to come dive, the best way to take your meds is truley with Jamisons, they say 8 oz with each pill,. yup, i had an Irish mom.

(wondering I get her tanks since Joe's getting the computer...) :wink:

DOGGONEITGETBETTERLIKERIGHTNOW!

Sideband:
I get her dive comput... Errrr... I mean... GET WELL SOON!:wink:

Joe

That was the hurricane attraction ritual! You use the red candles and salmon for "get well soon" wishes. I liked the crossed fins, but did you remember to hang the five pointed starfish on the back of the altar?
Get well soon Vickie!

Get well soon!...now you have plenty of time to watch those old Sea Hunt episodes :wink:

I was just chattin with Ms Vickie via IM and it appears that her labotomy went well! When they did a cat scan of her skull nothing showed up either! The badness didn't get into vital bits either, stayed in the blood and its getting an antibiotic dose dumped on it again. I can't wait for her to be back to dive condition again! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom