Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i don't think nekkid pics would be a problem!! thanks for the offer, pete. guys, whaddaya say? i'll go along with whatever - a 'trust me' website decision!

NetDoc:
OK Peeps,

his account was deleted by mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience. We had someone looking into stripping him of being the webmaster, but he got deleted by accident. We don't even have an e-mail to send him our apologies.

Owed you guys money? Sorry about that. Not much we can do about that.

As for a site: I own both www.NCWreck.com and www.Wreckmaniacs.com and neither are being used. Do we have a webmaster willing to jump in and build it right? This way, the site will be around as long as SB is around (a long, long time I hope). I do suggest that you have MORE than one webmaster. PM me when you figure out WHO it should be! :D

How Awesome...Thank you! I am sure some of the founders of our little group will be in touch. I would lilke to volunteer to be a Mod once it gets set up!

BabyDuck:
i don't think nekkid pics would be a problem!! thanks for the offer, pete. guys, whaddaya say? i'll go along with whatever - a 'trust me' website decision!

checking in from new hampshire. (having a great time up here, got blown out from a charter today but their weather is as flakey as NC so we made the best of it) Well, we kind of saw this coming but at least we got to verbally abuse him for quite awhile. I think the refund thread had about 2500 views (2000 were from him hitting refresh I would imagine) so that was worth about $10 of the $135 that he owed me.
hilarity ensued indeed!

NetDoc:
Baby Duck,

The TOS is somewhat relaxed on all of the club sites. As for "renting it"... it would be yours to use free of charge. I do know that the last one had some copyrighted images, and those would be a no-no as well as nekid pictures :D .

NetDoc,

First off let me say I am the quiet one of the group, I think they are tying to corrupt me, but it hasn't taken....but they keep trying. I know copyright issues would be a problem and I am sure nekid photos will not appear

blowin_bubbles:
new to SB and just tooling around trying to find the fun divers in NC :crafty:
You found us!
Welcome to SB. You need to come dive with us some time.

Jason

where R U guys diving these days?
i've got a few more skills classes to knock out at blue stone, but i'm looking to get into some salt water soon.

? also, does anyone know of any open dates left on the QAR dives? I tried DownUnder on Lauren's [Olympus] advice earlier tonight, but seems i missed out on their last seat ( darnit! ) .... was hoping to do a late Sept/ early October dive since my AOW class is Sept 10.

blowin_bubbles:
new to SB and just tooling around trying to find the fun divers in NC :crafty:

Well BB, welcome to the NC SB forum. You have picked the perfect opportunity to jump in. LOL Lots of excitement going on today. I recently moved to Charlotte so we'll have to meet up at Bluestone sometime soon.

Mel

BB, Check out Gypsy Divers I think they may have some openings, at least they did a few weeks ago. Their weekend is in November.

suthnbelle:
Well BB, welcome to the NC SB forum. You have picked the perfect opportunity to jump in. LOL Lots of excitement going on today. I recently moved to Charlotte so we'll have to meet up at Bluestone sometime soon.

Mel

Sounds like a plan to me! Pretty much any Sunday - i'll be out there - figure no harm in doing all my skills classes somewhere where they have a chamber 15 paces from the dock (LOL) . Doing an u/w archaeolgy class this weekend (just an excuse for nitrox)

LindaBluedolphin:
BB, Check out Gypsy Divers I think they may have some openings, at least they did a few weeks ago. Their weekend is in November.
oh good idea - i hadn't tried them yet.
?? i have a 5mm - think that will be enough in November?

Back
Top Bottom