Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*i* get out of hand??!! (ok, i do.) but so do you!! nanny nanny boo boo!

Welllllll, Okay you got me there. I can be a little on the rowdy side at times. :)

I think we all get out of hand. I know a few posts that I put on the old forum that would have never flown on SB. I also know of a few photoshops of DALE that would have never flyed over here either.

Mrs.Prages:
Welllllll, Okay you got me there. I can be a little on the rowdy side at times. :)

Yep, I can vouch for that one. We got a glimpse of that "i'm gonna kick your ***" rowdy side in Nags Head. LOL

and that's a good thing. i understand totally the 'office friendly' mindset here, and it's pete's board, and i have to play nice to play in his sandbox. BUT i also appreciate that as a smaller group we can interact without that protective layer, and that is my preference for that group.

BabyDuck:
and that's a good thing. i understand totally the 'office friendly' mindset here, and it's pete's board, and i have to play nice to play in his sandbox. BUT i also appreciate that as a smaller group we can interact without that protective layer, and that is my preference for that group.

Marci, I understand that it is hard for you to restrain yourself over here. We will of course keep you updated on any new site. lol

BabyDuck:
i also appreciate that as a smaller group we can interact without that protective layer, and that is my preference for that group.

We luv ya Marci!

thank you sweetie!!

I know that he had dreams of getting cave and tech certified. I would bet that with his history he will have a hard time cracking that crowd, I know since I lost money to him as well that I will do my best to let my fellow instructors know to take no chances with him above or below the water. If you can not trust someone above the water I know I will not trust them below.

Bobby

Baby Duck,

The TOS is somewhat relaxed on all of the club sites. As for "renting it"... it would be yours to use free of charge. I do know that the last one had some copyrighted images, and those would be a no-no as well as nekid pictures :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom