Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get a different error, but I still can't get it. Hmmm.

That's the one. Hmmm!

yep, back down. sigh. keep up the packing & moving, founders. sad to say, i think the time has come...

Now it says "closed"!
LOL!
Time to move on people...

Hey, check out this. It appears that the owners of SB decided they didn't like the way he used their site to rip-off divers. Dale used to be the webmaster for the SB NCWD forum. Look, he has been demoted to a guest and his avatar has been removed. Looks like this guy is burning all his bridges. We need to make sure Discovery knows that he has still not repaid out the refunds.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=855764&postcount=1

Look at that list, all those confirmed are the ones that paid their deposit. He really got some cash on this one!

damn! i checked a few more posts, and - yup, he's been stripped. i can't believe sb would do that for ncwd, though. there must be something else going on. anyone, anyone?

Looks like it has been on and off, so who knows. I sent Volky some information on the back up plan.

BabyDuck:
damn! i checked a few more posts, and - yup, he's been stripped. i can't believe sb would do that for ncwd, though. there must be something else going on. anyone, anyone?

I think for now it just has to do with discussions in the backroom.

Back
Top Bottom