Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warthog:
"It's dead Jim"

LOL! Well, we sure tried hard enough there at the end!

You got that right Warthog, it's closed down on purpose. Just more ways to hide.. :(

Come on out and face the music Dale. It's time to bury all this. Pay everyone back, fess up to what you did, and lets move on..

Matt

OK Peeps,

his account was deleted by mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience. We had someone looking into stripping him of being the webmaster, but he got deleted by accident. We don't even have an e-mail to send him our apologies.

Owed you guys money? Sorry about that. Not much we can do about that.

As for a site: I own both www.NCWreck.com and www.Wreckmaniacs.com and neither are being used. Do we have a webmaster willing to jump in and build it right? This way, the site will be around as long as SB is around (a long, long time I hope). I do suggest that you have MORE than one webmaster. PM me when you figure out WHO it should be! :D

asking because i don't know, pete, not trying to stir things up - would *we* then own the site, or 'rent' it from *you*? if you still owned it and rented it to us, would the sb tos bind that site, too?

She only asks cause sometimes she likes to get a little out of hand. We love her but she is hard to control you know. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom