Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree about the MSN site being a bit difficult to use. I went to wreckmaniac site last night (5:30pm) and it was fine. I hope we can salvage it.

Mike

Didnt "someone" split owing people some money????

yup. and since he owns the site (wreckmaniac.com), our worry is that it's 'removed' and not just 'down'. kindness about it came to an end several weeks ago & hilarity ensued...

We could always start posting our photoshops of Dale over here, though we might be violating the TOS with a few of em that I did.. :)

Matt

Hmmm, I just checked nic.com, which is the main US repository for web addresses. It looks like this address (wreckmaniac.com) was first registered October 23, 2003, and expires October 23, 2005. If the hosting contract expired, that might answer the question. It looks like wreckmaniac.com is hosted by winsave.com.

The static IP address of wreckmaniac.com is 207.150.221.98. When browsed to that IP address, the only text on the site is "winsave.com" I'm not too savy when it comes to web hosting, so maybe someone with more knowledge can take it from here?

Mike

Maybe we filled up all the available webspace for wreckmaniac with all of our photoshops.. :)

Matt

BabyDuck:
kindness about it came to an end several weeks ago & hilarity ensued...

Laughter is the best medicine!
I hope this guy doesn't take anyone else for their money like he did at least 10 of us.

I am really going to miss the tightness of the group from that site. Owner be darned, everyone else was a pretty good and personable group.

I am saddened.

Mrs.Prages:
I am really going to miss the tightness of the group from that site. Owner be darned, everyone else was a pretty good and personable group.

I am saddened.
Don't worry Mrs. P., we'll get things set back up somewhere better than before.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom