Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Bluestone this weekend either.

I am thinking seriously about going out with Capefear this weekend, as last weekend was kinda a bust. :D

Jim seems like a great guy and I really need to get down there and dive with them.

Mel, any Sunday that works for you guys works for me. I am excited about trying the suit out!

Ken

i'd be willing to take pete up on the site offer, but whatever the group decides...i'm easy. no comments from the peanut gallery.

BabyDuck:
...i'm easy. no comments from the peanut gallery.

:rofl2: I'm dying here but I'll be good and not make any remarks.

yeah, it would look bad coming from a mod. welcome to our new girl, too!! glad to have you!

suthnbelle:
:rofl2: I'm dying here but I'll be good and not make any remarks.

oops.. sorry for the lag >>> gotta do online banking sometime :wink:
sounds like i won't be enticing anyone to Blue Stone this weekend, but perhaps another.

also, did someone say earlier you guys meet up at Rawlings from time to time?

Ken,

Let me know which Sunday you guys & gals decide on. I'll make it a point to be there and dive with ya!

-Gerry

kwickert:
Unfortunately, I can't make it to Bluestone this weekend either.

I am thinking seriously about going out with Capefear this weekend, as last weekend was kinda a bust. :D

Jim seems like a great guy and I really need to get down there and dive with them.

Mel, any Sunday that works for you guys works for me. I am excited about trying the suit out!

Ken

BabyDuck:
yeah, it would look bad coming from a mod. welcome to our new girl, too!! glad to have you!
hey baby duck - cool to find you guys here -
um, you guys don't mind if i bring Bombay do ya? (somthing about the blue bottle),
though i think Patron or Cabo would be better after diving.

as long as you bring enough to share!

yup - watching the news & reading the boards...have a good day, bubbles!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom