Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys keep me posted on the new site. I hate thing had to end like they did, I really enjoyed being part of the community there. I'll keep a eye on SB for any updates. Glad to have you aboard BB.

Nathan

I am booked for the City of Houston Saturday with CapeFear divers!!!

I have read a bit about the wreck, but was wondering, could someone who has been there give me their impressions?

Also, I saw directions to the boat on the website, but need to get nitrox fills for my tanks, would that be the same place as the boat? One more question...LOL :D

Actually I have left a message for Jim asking all this stuff, guess I am just a bit excited! :banana:

What time do I need to be at the shop/boat?

No worries though, as Jim has been great about returning calls, again, just excited about getting back in the ocean!

Woohoo!!!!!

Ken

Mark_K'ville:
If you guys can do the Bluestone trip before Labor Day weekend, I would love to be there.

I will try to make it there again this weekend if all goes well.

i'm diving Blue Stone this Sat & Sunday with a class...
but staying over to try my first night dive during the social Sat night ( 4p to 9p) :icon10:
... just saw a video this evening that Janet from Blue Dolphin made out there this past Sunday and the viz is much improved.

some others may be out there later in the month; doubt i'll get back before mid-sept.

blowin_bubbles:
i'm diving Blue Stone this Sat & Sunday with a class...
but staying over to try my first night dive during the social Sat night ( 4p to 9p) :icon10:
... just saw a video this evening that Janet from Blue Dolphin made out there this past Sunday and the viz is much improved.

some others may be out there later in the month; doubt i'll get back before mid-sept.

Hey Blowin'....are you going to dive Queen Anne's Revenge? If so, when?

-Gerry

BB,

Who did you finally book with for QAR?

blowin_bubbles:
stingraydiversclub.com

anyone else from this board going? i may switch dates if i could find another spot in October on a Sunday-Monday-Tuesday trip.

I'm leading the Blue Dolphin group trip to QAR in September. Thought you might be signed up to go w/ us.

-Gerry

Under H2O:
I'm leading the Blue Dolphin group trip to QAR in September. Thought you might be signed up to go w/ us.

-Gerry
yeah - i wanted to but, sadly, they are sold out.
looking forward to hearing about your experience when you return though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom