Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
The keys have been given to Suthnbelle. She is control. :D

NetDoc,

Thank you very much for your very generous offer. It is very much appreciated.

LindaBlueD.

mel's at the beach...darn her! i can't go until tomorrow - grrr!

Mike Loyco:
I ended up renting a couple of pink tanks last weekend. That's all they had, and it was better then the alternative (not diving - the horror). In all honesty, I think my LDS was just playing a joke on me; they know that I'm working towards DIR. It takes quite a bit of confidence to use a pink tank.

Mike

LOL! Mike, you are probably correct! :D

USAF,

I may be diving the Indra next weekend if you are interested in splitting gas to Beaufort. I have to come right through Goldsboro to get there. I may actually come stay with the In-Laws in Goldsboro Friday night.

Trip leaves at 3:00pm for two 30 min dives at the Indra. Cost is $55. Let me know if you are interested.

DuckDiver:
Trip leaves at 3:00pm for two 30 min dives at the Indra. Cost is $55. Let me know if you are interested.
Wow, that sounds almost exactly like the trip that DALE WRIGHT still owes me for. Except the charter was an AM charter.

Matt

:dropmouth matt, dale owes you money?? i had no idea... :crafty:

you got it, fellow duck! stick with us, kid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom