AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not saying this is the way this operator runs his business, but I know workers will and do lie about incidents to save their own butts. If what happened is accurate then they need to go, otherwise the reputation of the company is at stake. "IF" it can be proven (through the guests that were there on the companies dive trip), it shows willfull disregard and disrespect for others. I wouldn't want that person working for me...
LMAO - the following statement has nothing at all to do with this incident, nothing - but you know what? Customers lie much more than employees do.
I'll believe someone that has been on this board since 2003 w/ 2,300 posts first over a "vendor" here. I'm sure he was pretty pissed off with how he was treated, and I don't fault him for "posting it around".
Well, now we know how easy it is to fool someone from the Show Me State. I must be the expert here. :lol2:

$1500 for 21 dives? Whatever - your money will not be missed during spring break. You may be a great guy in person as well as a good and safe diver, but the only way I would want your business based on your postings here would be as a challenge. :rofl3:

Like I said "if"...

Maybe they worked it out, that's good for them. I re-read the inital post and from boat driver, to the dive master there was a common theme of "screw you" your in our way.

Whether they worked it out at this point or not, after reading the inital post again I'm just disgusted. I'll take my $1500 somewhere else...

God forbid you ever make a mistake. Apologies are wonderful things to the rest of us. Most of us have been on both sides of them. Apparently, you have not.

God forbid you ever make a mistake. Apologies are wonderful things to the rest of us. Most of us have been on both sides of them. Apparently, you have not.
Apologies never right a wrong, but sincere apologies do say a lot about character huh? :thumb:

And if this was your shop and that is how you treated others, you wouldn't have to "send me down the road" because I'd be outta there faster than you could blink and you would be out of business.

Note to self: I will go out of business if "wikel" (who was certified in March 2007 - five years after I opened my doors) takes his business elsewhere.

Thanks for the warning Wikel, I will start planning my shop closure accordingly.

Note to self: I will go out of business if "wikel" (who was certified in March 2007 - five years after I opened my doors) takes his business elsewhere.

Thanks for the warning Wikel!
:lol:​
Damn we're gonna miss ya...!

I do hope Spring Break doesn't blow out. He could double his dives logged. :rofl:

I really, really, really suggest that he never ID himself as this poster to any Coz Dive Op. :crafty:

Apologies never right a wrong, but sincere apologies do say a lot about character huh? :thumb:

Exactly!

We've seen Mr. Horn, whom I've never met, come onto a board he is unfamiliar with, acknowledge that something he was unaware of had taken place, promise to look into it seriously, repeatedly reach out and ask the compainant to contact him, provide multiple details on how to do so, arrange a personal meeting of all involved, and reach a conclusion that has resulted in mutual appologies between all those involved and the flag carrier joining SB just to further explain that no malice remains and that things have been brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

And yet, "that's not good enough for some". What would be?

Thanks for the warning Wikel, I will start planning my shop closure accordingly.

I'll make sure I avoid you as well while I'm down there. :)

There is a difference between an accident and down right disrespect. This incident would be the former. IMO an apology for this type of treatment is not enough.

I'll make sure I avoid you as well while I'm down there. :)

There is a difference between an accident and down right disrespect. This incident would be the former. IMO an apology for this type of treatment is not enough.

This is becoming more difficult to believe...?! :11:

I'm going to suggest setting aside the "no sock puppets" rule so Wikel can have a new and separate ID on SB. WE try to give know-it-all newbies a lot of leeway, but anyone who reads his posts here would be severely challenged to ever treating him with respect.

Sorry guys, but I think it's fair to say that every operator of a commercial vehicle worldwide has had a close call, so fire them all must be the right way to solve it, RIGHT. No more taxis, no more busses, no more UPS or FedEx trucks to deal with, no mail and the list goes on. At least there won't be much traffic blocking us from driving to each farm for our food.

Whether they worked it out at this point or not, after reading the inital post again I'm just disgusted. I'll take my $1500 somewhere else...

Most business owners understand that you cannot please every customer and that's why there are many dive shops down there each with their share of loyal customers instead of one big shop with all the customers.

Back
Top Bottom