AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have recommended Aqua Safari countless times & will continue to do so, knowing full well that this was unintentional and considering all the variables could happen to anyone anywhere that has so much boat traffic. I would also like to point out that in Cozumel a dive sausage is the most common form of marker and generally are easy to see compared to a flag IF that was what was being used. Lets learn the lesson to make ourselves as visable as possible.

Captain Ernesto Witzil, better known as Chivo, has an appointment to get his eyes checked on Wed - late afternoon, with Dr. Conchita Planas. He is now 40 years old, and what better time or motivation to get his sight checked?
[c]:lol:[/c]
It's a common problem stateside, too....! :lol2:

Now that Aqua Safari posted, I do feel better and will continue to spend my money there. Thank You

Please let us know if he needs glasses:)
Oh good grief...!
CHARLIE-Sm.jpg

Everyone over 40 needs to wear glasses, whether they admit it or not.

Remember, safety first...!!

[c]
Neverrunwithasharpobject.jpg

[/c]

Mr. Horn
As one of the divers with Jonathan on the day of the unfortunate occurence. I have been staying clear of the message board to see how this works out.
You are truly a stand up guy.
Although on that day I was very upset I have been more than pleased with your actions.
As a resident of the island I have not used your company for diving but after talking to my friends that meet with you today I will be useing your company as often as I can and will recomend you to all my friends that visit.

Well done Aqua Safari! I would dive with you in a hearbeat. Everyone think for a moment of instances where you have had a disagreement with a business and can you say that they have handled the situation as well as Aqua Safari has? More often than not I would say no especially stateside.

Gaffer

Funny how things go online and in real life. As long and winding as the thread was some good seems to come out of it, we get a few lessons in the marine park rules, Bill Horn and Aqua Safari maintain the good reputation earned over many years of hard work, the Boat Captain gets his eyes checked, the dive master and the original poster hopefully learn something about conflict resolution, and we all get to chime in and watch the whole thing unfold remotely. Ain't life grand! Now if only we could all meet for a beer at La Conchita Del Caribe it would all be perfect.

this thread is the very definition of bipolar.

:lol:

i was thinking similar things

everyone now saying 'yeah great, would dive with you anyday' but dont hear anyone saying 'yeah great, i will dive under your boat with your short sighted captain and verbal staff'

:D

edit: yikes DD, that pic is sickening!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom