Any Sac towners wanna hit up a lake this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me know if you can't find someone. We have been talking about hitting up Berryessa Sunday for treasure.

I might be interested if you can go Sat. morning and be done by 3ish.

Let me know if you can't find someone. We have been talking about hitting up Berryessa Sunday for treasure.
I heard Berryessa had horrible vis. But nothing saying I can't do both days :D

I might be interested if you can go Sat. morning and be done by 3ish.
Done by 3 or back by 3?

Berryessa might be less than a foot of vis on the bottom, but I have a bright light! The lake levels are waaay down so the depth shouldn't be too bad.

There is a cove there that everyone goes and parties at by Putah Creek. So if you can imagine a couple hundred drunk people dropping booty in the water for others to find. I need a new anchor for my boat and wouldn't mind stocking up on sunglasses. I will leave the bikini tops for Mike to find.

I heard Berryessa had horrible vis. But nothing saying I can't do both days :D

Done by 3 or back by 3?

Done - sugar pine isn't too far from home. I have plans at 5ish that I need to be back for. Whats the entry like to sugar pine? Is it a long walk? Hills? Anything that would make doubles unpleasant?

I've only done it from the boat launch. We dropped the gear off near the bottom of the launch and then walked right out. One guy I mentioned talked about a good site on the north side of the lake but I don't know exactly where that is or what it is like. If you wanted to leave early we could go exploring.

Back
Top Bottom