Any Sac towners wanna hit up a lake this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geeze - wonder what action that light has seen - if only it could talk :D.

No kidding :shocked2: I didn't even look at the pictures.

I have the Havoc 10 amp version and have been very happy with it. Zero failures. With the Light Monkey guys around you will be able to get parts and service. Looks like you might need to get some webbing to mount it to your harness. After all it is part of your ditchable weight.

My 15W can light uses NiMH cells and is completely useless as ditchable weight. I can drop with little to no noticeable change in buoyancy.

If you want to mount that light to your webbing, you'll need to get a webbing loop and move the hose clamps. It looks like that light might have been butt-or backplate-mounted before, which could explain all the scratches.

Uggg...I know. I want a red suit, but don't want to pay the price for a new one and my CF200 is straight up worn out. The seams are starting to leak and I have almost worn a hole through the calf. Plus it is overdue for a new neck seal. The good thing is that the Fusion's skin is replaceable when they do release the new upgraded skin June.

At least there will be less chance for confusion now, as my red CF200 fades towards orange - I've only ever seen two of us in that color. Just had Ray at Captain Aqua's put a new zipper on it (picking it up this afternoon), but I've been keeping an eye on the Fusion as it becomes more tech. The red 'Bullet' outerskin is looking pretty Star-Trekkie, as has been mentioned elsewhere, but it seems like they're listening to customers re the pockets etc.

Guy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom