Any Sac towners wanna hit up a lake this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Berryessa might be less than a foot of vis on the bottom, but I have a bright light! The lake levels are waaay down so the depth shouldn't be too bad.
I still need to get a bright light :(

There is a cove there that everyone goes and parties at by Putah Creek. So if you can imagine a couple hundred drunk people dropping booty in the water for others to find. I need a new anchor for my boat and wouldn't mind stocking up on sunglasses. I will leave the bikini tops for Mike to find.

What?!?!?!

How do you expect us to recognize you without your signature orange drysuit?

Uggg...I know. I want a red suit, but don't want to pay the price for a new one and my CF200 is straight up worn out. The seams are starting to leak and I have almost worn a hole through the calf. Plus it is overdue for a new neck seal. The good thing is that the Fusion's skin is replaceable when they do release the new upgraded skin June.

There is a cove there that everyone goes and parties at by Putah Creek. So if you can imagine a couple hundred drunk people dropping booty in the water for others to find. I need a new anchor for my boat and wouldn't mind stocking up on sunglasses. I will leave the bikini tops for Mike to find.

:rofl3: Sounds fun!! :rofl3:

Ok the timing of the whole thing is too funny. BTW You do kinda suck... that was $750 I didn't really need to spend :D

This will be my last dive in my DUI CF200 before it gets retired :depressed: Of course I just bought a Fusion Tech Skin LE to replace it :D I am worried there is not going to be enough room in the pockets though.
WOOT!!!! Joining the Fusion family!!!

Ok the timing of the whole thing is too funny. BTW You do kinda suck... that was $750 I didn't really need to spend :D

WOOT!!!! Joining the Fusion family!!!

did you look at the photos of the canister and light head? I imagine the light works fine but its been through the ringer from what I can see... I sent an offer earlier but then found more photos

img_2099.jpg

but what can I say I got hosed on a halcyon bp/wing and a 10w hid that I bought so maybe I am suspicious now LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom