Any interest Diving Austin Area next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris....I don't think it's because of the Vienna's! :rofl3: :mooner:

Have we toned the intiation down since the last guy had to be taken to the hospital, or have we decided that was just a fluke?:D

I had proposed the following in another link:

• 1. The newbie must be able to demonstrate the double top secret underwater handshake.
    2. Swampers that are there vote on whether or not to allow the new person in.
    3. If voted in, the new persons gear is divided up amongst the swampers.
    4. The new swamper is so happy to be part of the group that they buy food and drinks for the swampers present.

Note: The more new people inducted at the same time, the better.

I had proposed the following in another link:

• 1. The newbie must be able to demonstrate the double top secret underwater handshake.
    2. Swampers that are there vote on whether or not to allow the new person in.
    3. If voted in, the new persons gear is divided up amongst the swampers.
    4. The new swamper is so happy to be part of the group that they buy food and drinks for the swampers present.

Note: The more new people inducted at the same time, the better.

• Cool! I'll bring the charcoal for the bbq and the new folks can bring the beer and meat to throw on the grill after we're finished diving. They "get to" do the cookin' & clean up too, right??:wink:

Cool! I'll bring the charcoal for the bbq and the new folks can bring the beer and meat to throw on the grill after we're finished diving. They "get to" do the cookin' & clean up too, right??:wink:

Beer on the grill :confused: Oh, wait, now I get it. Yeah, if the cookin is done on site, they have to clean up.

Thats nothing for you and your dive schedule, should reach the points by summer.
How are you feeling?

Shawn

I'm feeling just fine - recovered to the point where I can dive, but I can still use the excuse that Stephen has to carry all my gear - it's the perfect situation! We're newly nitrox certified and I've got a brand new steel HP100 full of EAN32 - it's going to be one heck of a weekend.

See you all out there!

I'm feeling just fine - recovered to the point where I can dive, but I can still use the excuse that Stephen has to carry all my gear - it's the perfect situation! We're newly nitrox certified and I've got a brand new steel HP100 full of EAN32 - it's going to be one heck of a weekend.

See you all out there!

:D Glad you healed up .........Shawn

Looks like its gonna be a nice day for diving, 75 is the high. Guess im gonna try and get up early and leave by 7 tomorrow.

It's very nice today. I was out near the lake today, a little windy, but nice. Unfortunately, the water is just a little too cold for me, but I'm getting the itch to dive.

Back
Top Bottom