Any interest Diving Austin Area next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
:D

Well, the title says it all. We have two choices Aquarena or Travis.

Anyone interested in diving this next weekend.

Best Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

:eyebrow:

If this weather stays this warm, I might could make the trek down to Austin.

I'll find out the forecast on Monday with our Meteorologists at FOX7 and let you know what they say for next weekend. :popcorn:

Shawn

Shawn, count me in. I haven't dove since Thanksgiving weekend and would love to get a couple of dives in.

Saturday Feb 9th is my official return to the water. Stephen and I will be out at Windy Point! I'm considering Aquarena on Sunday.

I'd love to do Windy Point on Saturday, but alas, no dry suit. I've also got to check the game schedule. I can probably sneak out for an Aquarena outing on Sunday.

I'd rather watch paint dry than go to Aquarena. I did my two trips for the winter. Maybe later in the spring.

Vis out at Mansfield Dam was not the greatest today. We only went down to 100', or so. Don't know what things look like over at WP.

Next weekend I'm planning to dive over at Windy Point for sure. What and where is yet to be determined. Thinking about following the line that runs down to the riverbed over near the point. I want to see what the vis is like down deep, but I'm not going to do anything stupid to find out. If there's a line to follow and I can see a few feet I'll do it. Otherwise I'll probably do what I did today...one dive and head home. Either way I'll be there one of the days next weekend.

It was nice and warm this afternoon. If it's going to be anything like that then it'll be worth it.

Shawn,

Are you interested in diving the Comal?

Good idea, Donna! That could be fun!

Back
Top Bottom