Any interest Diving Austin Area next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read something earlier about weather, but I figure I'm going to be underwater where the weather is always pretty much the same...wet. I'm interested in Travis, or possibly the Comal.

If there's anyone who wants to dive Travis I'd be happy to meet them at Windy Point that day. I want to make one trimix dive down to 160' or so, by following a line that starts at around 95' and goes down to the riverbed. There is probably one person already going with me, but if there are others interested that works too. After that I'd be happy to do whatever recreational diving anyone else who shows up wants to do. :)

John, what time Saturday? I'll dive with you on the second dive, if you don't mind:D

Shawn, you still goin?

John, what time Saturday? I'll dive with you on the second dive, if you don't mind:D

Shawn, you still goin?

Hi there, I am going diving this weekend. Looks like Donna is on the Comal and I am still undecided, leaning towards Windy Point one of the days. If Zinc gets his new drysuit, will get him comfortable with his new set up and weighting. What an experience Zinc has in store. Besides he may not shiver anymore.

Which way are you leaning for location and day to dive?

Shawn O. :D

Shawn, you still goin?

How does noon on Saturday at Windy Point private sound? That'll give the air temp a chance to warm up a little. What do you think?

Anyone else??

How does noon on Saturday at Windy Point private sound? That'll give the air temp a chance to warm up a little. What do you think?

Anyone else??

I am going to shoot for Sat. if all works out.

Anyone else??

Noon sounds good.. I should be able to make it.

John, noon sounds good to me, see you then. I'll be there around 10am..

Shawn, I'm going to Windy Point.

Should be good diving, water temp is at a balmy 55 degrees..

Stephen and I will be out there by around 10 on Saturday. I think RumBum will be joining us too. Looks like its going to be an official Swamper day ay Windy Point. Maybe we should plan to hold the official intiation ceremony for anyone who wants to become a member.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom