Any interest Diving Austin Area next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stephen and I will be out there by around 10 on Saturday. I think RumBum will be joining us too. Looks like its going to be an official Swamper day ay Windy Point. Maybe we should plan to hold the official intiation ceremony for anyone who wants to become a member.

I'll look for you guys, should be there around 10 as well.

Anyone planning on doing some grillin?

Maybe we should plan to hold the official intiation ceremony for anyone who wants to become a member.
Have we toned the intiation down since the last guy had to be taken to the hospital, or have we decided that was just a fluke?:D

Anyone planning on doing some grillin?
That's a great idea. I'll bring the charcoal if anyone else wants to do a little bbq'ing.

Does windy Point take Debit cards or are the cash only?

Does windy Point take Debit cards or are the cash only?

I've never used a debit/credit card at WP, but I'm pretty sure Richard takes them. I think I'd recommend cash either way...$10 entry and $6/air fill (no nitrox on site).

He usually has candy, Vienna Sausages to feed the fish, etc. I'm going to bring cash, pay the $10 entry fee, bring enough tanks so I don't need fills, and buy anything else I need before I get there. There's an HEB grocery store and a Target on the corner of 2222 and 620...right on the way to the park.

Should be good diving, water temp is at a balmy 55 degrees..

:D My weather people predict the warmest day of the weekend Saturday with possibly a 10 degree colder temperature on Sunday. The stars are lining up for Saturday Diving Lake Travis - Texas Swamp Divers UNITE :D

Shawn O.

He does take plastic - credit at least - I always charge it for the miles. 2,875 more days at Windy Point and I've got a free ticket to Cozumel!

Thats nothing for you and your dive schedule, should reach the points by summer.
How are you feeling?

Shawn

Sounds like Windy Point Park is the place to be this Saturday. I'll plan on going to the park around 10 as well. I've only been able to get in a few dives since my open water certification, and am anxious to get in more. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Vienna Sausages to feed the fish, etc.

So that's why I get the strange looks when I'm chomping on Vienna's at Windy Point...

Back
Top Bottom