7 Seahorses, 3 Pipefish & a Baby Frogfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moodiejeff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
ALL ON ONE DIVE!!! And I have the pictures to prove it!

As many of you know, when we come to Cozumel we always use Blue XT~Sea and today reminded us why. Pedro Pablo is definitely a star, one of the finest DMs on the island and he showed us his A game today. Our last dive of the trip and it would easily rank in our top 3 dives ever. To top it off, Christi & Mago were down there to share it with us too.

Muck diving in Cozumel at it's finest!!! And no, I can't tell you the name of the site, we were blind-folded and taken on what seemed like a looong boat ride :ignore: You'll need to talk to Christi next time you come down...

We leave early tomorrow so I hope to get some of the pics finished by tomorrow (Thurs.) night. All in all, we saw 10 different Seahorses over the week... Pedro Pablo Rules!

Sorry if I sound like I'm gloating, but too bad!!!! :mooner:

I have a few pics posted from the past few days HERE

Off to Especias for Dinner and Sangria... Adios for now.

ALL ON ONE DIVE!!! And I have the pictures to prove it!

As many of you know, when we come to Cozumel we always use Blue XT~Sea and today reminded us why. Pedro Pablo is definitely a star, one of the finest DMs on the island and he showed us his A game today. Our last dive of the trip and it would easily rank in our top 3 dives ever. To top it off, Christi & Mago were down there to share it with us too.

Muck diving in Cozumel at it's finest!!! And no, I can't tell you the name of the site, we were blind-folded and taken on what seemed like a looong boat ride :ignore: You'll need to talk to Christi next time you come down...

We leave early tomorrow so I hope to get some of the pics finished by tomorrow (Thurs.) night. All in all, we saw 10 different Seahorses over the week... Pedro Pablo Rules!

Sorry if I sound like I'm gloating, but too bad!!!! :mooner:

I have a few pics posted from the past few days HERE

Off to Especias for Dinner and Sangria... Adios for now.

Hey Jeff - way cool!! Say hi to all and Mia for me. I am sooo jealous

SHUT-UP!!!!!! 7 Seahorses on one dive....NO WAY!!!! Arrrrggghh your killing me here...you all suk :mooner: :wink:

Sounds like a great trip and looks like Mia is enjoying her new wetsuit....but I do miss the ducktape:D can't wait to see the rest of your shots....talk to you soon

Hi Jay see you are here too

SHUT-UP!!!!!! 7 Seahorses on one dive....NO WAY!!!! Arrrrggghh your killing me here...you all suk :mooner: :wink:

Sounds like a great trip and looks like Mia is enjoying her new wetsuit....but I do miss the ducktape:D can't wait to see the rest of your shots....talk to you soon

Hey Ann - I just looked at them. Looks like Jeff paid attention to class on the boat!! Great pix Jeff!!

Good for you Jeff!!!! Sounds like an awesome week of diving. Gloat away!

Did I read that correctly:confused:

Mago was diving!!!!!

7 seahorses!! Boy we need to start diving with you, 50+ dives in Coz and we have yet to see 1!
Very nice pics of them..

Did I read that correctly:confused:

Mago was diving!!!!!

7 seahorses!! Boy we need to start diving with you, 50+ dives in Coz and we have yet to see 1!
Very nice pics of them..

Yes you did! He's been diving alot actually, and he's very good actually :) He can stay down witht he rest of us...yesterday he did 85 minutes on the first and 72 minutes on the second :) We do staff dives at least a couple of times a month now and then when there's space on the boat, the crew can go if they have the time and energy :) Here's a picture of Mago from yesterday:

47b7ce39b3127ccebe440d7f969500000026100QbtW7Vy0cMb

And here's the baby frogfish...not a framable shot, but it documents it :)

47b7ce39b3127ccebe440c99d6eb00000026100QbtW7Vy0cMb

and here are a couple of seahorses:

47b7ce39b3127ccebe440c8057c200000025100QbtW7Vy0cMb

47b7ce39b3127ccebe440c8fd6fd00000025100QbtW7Vy0cMb

and one of the pipefish:

47b7ce39b3127ccebe440c89d6fb00000026100QbtW7Vy0cMb

and this beautiful and very small urchin. I don't have my ID book with me, so if anyone could give me the proper ID for this species of Urchin, I would appreciate it :)

47b7ce39b3127ccebe440d71969b00000026100QbtW7Vy0cMb

Sitting here at the Cancun airport, eating at Margaritaville (thinking of you Ann). It's this or Bubba Gump (god, don't get me started).

Anywho, here's a not so good pic of the Frogfish. You can see Mia's (or Pedro's) fingers off to the left for comparison in size.

1617059023_2049795d62_o.jpg

OK, gotta go eat my cheeseburger in paradise before we board...

Sitting here at the Cancun airport, eating at Margaritaville (thinking of you Ann). It's this or Bubba Gump (god, don't get me started).

Anywho, here's a not so good pic of the Frogfish. You can see Mia's fingers off to the left for comparison in size.

1617059023_2049795d62_o.jpg

OK, gotta go eat my cheeseburger in paradise before we board...

Awww thinking about me....would just love to be sitting there with y'all....eating a cheeseburger in paradise myself:D...did you take a pic of Mia in front of Margaritaville

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom