7 Seahorses, 3 Pipefish & a Baby Frogfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooo Christi....do I see Mago using the camera that you gave him LAST Christmas:wink:

Yes, that would be the one. He had a blast yesterday with it. He's a "happy snapper" so he hasn't perfected his photo skills yet....but he's having fun with it and that's all that matters. I used that camera for some of the seahorse shots too because my other one is so big, can't always get in there to get the best shot :)

Sitting here at the Cancun airport, eating at Margaritaville (thinking of you Ann). It's this or Bubba Gump (god, don't get me started).

Anywho, here's a not so good pic of the Frogfish. You can see Mia's (or Pedro's) fingers off to the left for comparison in size.

OK, gotta go eat my cheeseburger in paradise before we board...

You may be boarding by now...miss you guys already!

Your shot is a GREAT one to show the size of this little guy. He was like a little feather blowing in the breeze....very difficult to get a shot of....but at least we got shots that you can tell what he is :)

I still can't believe you found that! YES, JEFF found it!

...have to receive the phone call FROM THE DIVE BOAT as these ****heads were going out yesterday pm!! sigh. Actually, it was really fun to talk to them knowing they were on their way out for a dive. That frogfish is unbelievably tiny - must have been great finding him. And I like the as-yet-unidentified anemone, too. OK, and the seahorses.

Great photos, as always!

take a pic of Mia in front of Margaritaville

Flight was delayed... sigh, could have slept later

1618886442_6892c155ab_o.jpg

1618851162_520586c2bb_o.jpg

HaHa yeah I probably would have wanted them to take the phone under water with them:rofl3:...that little frog fish looks like the same size I spotted in Turks and Caicos what a great dive day....for all of them....

...have to receive the phone call FROM THE DIVE BOAT as these ****heads were going out yesterday pm!! sigh. Actually, it was really fun to talk to them knowing they were on their way out for a dive. That frogfish is unbelievably tiny - must have been great finding him. And I like the as-yet-unidentified anemone, too. OK, and the seahorses.

Great photos, as always!

That's only because I don't have her work number....haha! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom