7 Seahorses, 3 Pipefish & a Baby Frogfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great photo's and looks like a wonderful trip.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us.

Ahhh, I haven't even begun to post pics yet... I got lots more where those came from. Unfortunately I'm wasting my battery power sitting here in the airport. Hopefully I can get a few more edited and resized on the flight home. But thanks!

Christi - Once again... THANK YOU!!!

I dunno, Jeff, that's certainly not how I typed it! :blinking:

Yes you did! He's been diving alot actually, and he's very good actually :) He can stay down witht he rest of us...yesterday he did 85 minutes on the first and 72 minutes on the second :) We do staff dives at least a couple of times a month now and then when there's space on the boat, the crew can go if they have the time and energy :)

I hope Peggy and I get the chance to see Mago in the water in Jan.:D
His air time is not really a big surprise though, all that underwater boat scrubbing has done wonders for his SAC rate:wink:

WORK? what's that??? HAHAHAHA! (sorry.)

Hrrmmph....yeah that's right make fun of the little people that HAVE to work to make money to go diving.....:mooner: of course you can see by my posting all day that I am not working too hard:wink:

Great pics as usual Jeff. The last time I saw a red Seahorse was 5 years ago on Las Palmas. Almost as good as finding a piece of eight.

Beautiful pictures, I hope to take some next week, Pedro better point some seahorses out for me. What kind of camera did you use?

Only three more nights until we fly to Cozumel, I cant wait.

Beautiful pictures, I hope to take some next week, Pedro better point some seahorses out for me. What kind of camera did you use?

Only three more nights until we fly to Cozumel, I cant wait.

I have an OLY 5050 with an Ikelite Housing and a single DS-125 strobe

I'll put seahorses on your request list :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom