7 Seahorses, 3 Pipefish & a Baby Frogfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did you id the urchin? try magnificent urchin.

love the seahorses. :)

Oh yes! thank you! I decided (with a consensus of several other local divers) that it is a juvenile Magnificent Urchin :)

Hey Jeff,

Just because you found all of these I booked a week with Christi in March!!

YOU TOO Jay....wahhhh :( I wanna go

Hey Jeff,

Just because you found all of these I booked a week with Christi in March!!

Ha ha... Awesome! I wish that we could come down and join you. I pretty much had forgotten a lot of what we learned in the photography class and didn't get my setting dialed in until the last few days. Soooo many wasted shots early in the trip. An example: 5 minutes(!) into our first dive of the trip (Columbia) I found a beautiful frilly pipehorse... Completely blew those shots. Argh!

Speaking of pipehorses... remember our dive in T&C looking for them? That's pretty much what we did here for the full 95 minutes. It was FUN! Lot's of other cool critters too. Pike Blennies, small burrowing Crabs, tiny little Flounders etc.... we even had an Eagle Ray buzz us the day before.

The truly rewarding thing is that we ALL found stuff. Me, Mia & Christi all found our own Seahorses... and I got lucky enough to be looking in the right direction when the Frogfish moved. You're gonna love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom