7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
seahorses!! er - when you come down here i will take you for a dive and you can see between 40 to 100 of the little buggers!

Oh, my! 40-100 seahorses! I'd love it! Australia would definitely be a HUGE trip for us... will probably be a few years before we can make it there.... but someday, we will!!!

This morning, I was swimming laps in the pool in the same lane as an old lady with arthritis. I told her, 4 weeks ago, she was swimming circles around me. She laughed, saying, she's never swam circles around anyone.... I reminded her that I was the guy that had a snorkel because I can't swim well ..... In 4 weeks, I went from being barely able to swim 2 laps with the freestyle to doing 1/2 to 3/4 miles ..... It is amazing how one can start a new exercise routine when you put your mind to it. Swimming is much gentler on my back, and I might continue it.

I love swimming. Need to get to the local pool once it starts to warm up a bit.

ocean is a cool 72°, west coast, the gulf is in the 50's, and the local pools are still in the low 70's.. brrr..
Oh, and stop hitting me! :wink:

Florida is 72 degrees? HA! I'm swimming in 51 degrees in Monterey California and I'm wearing a 7mm wetsuit so take thatJenny :D

Morning Guys and Gals...!

Yesterday I went completely nuts...I had nothing to do, so decided on going on a 'jog'...started off fine - normal route, but then went further, and further and further...went 8km in total in under an 50mins, a nice gentle pace - boy my legs are a burning today!

Might be giving today a rest... :)

RoyN:
Florida is 72 degrees? HA! I'm swimming in 51 degrees in Monterey California and I'm wearing a 7mm wetsuit so take thatJenny :D
Some folks just don't get it, and think its cool to swim in cold water, while others of us have learned that tropical diving has its benefits! :D :D :D :D :D :D
and, yes, I do have a 7mm for t hat 72° water
And, yes, I have dived in 43° water, and recently 61°.

Trickster that is totally awesome! WTG!!!!!!!!
I did my little 2.25 mi jog this morning. Started a bit late, but had my new mp3 player along. Listened to Johnny Cash mostly this morning..good strong guitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom