7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot to report my challenge work out yesterday

Treadmills
7%
2.25 miles
3.6 mph
37:40

Some serious stretching. I need to do better on that flexibility machine. At the MeetUp in April

Good morning everybody!!!
I did my walk this morning, increasing walking backwards. I can only hope that it is working different muscles, and maybe even shaping the buttocks :sexy: :)

Hello Friends,
Paradise is a very nice place, though airports suck...Haven't done a daen thing and I feel like someone beat me with a bag of oranges. So laying around until it time to go take our Nitrox class. Keep up the good work, I'll report later.

Last night I took a body sculpt class and now my entire body is killing me. well, mostly my legs and butt. But I skipped my weight training lunch time because we did work all body groups last night and I don't want to over train. So tonight, I am going to go for a swim and then hit the hot tub.

in about a few hours I'll be underwater :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D So excited :D:D:D:D,

Went on a cruise with my family last week. Got a 2 mile run in every day, but doubtful if that kept the weight off.. I ate so much, it was shameful. Did not exercise yesterday, except for running around in the airport and pulling luggages.... Will go to the pool today after finishing my CPR recert class.

Did lots of walking in Chapel Hill today, must have gotten 5 miles in, no need for the treadmill today

wow - except for chedderchick :wink: you are such a delight to come here and read!!

heheheh

2 dives today! in gear, down the hill and across the bridge and down the stairs and across the rocks for a hour dive and then reverse the walk back to the car x 2

Roy - today saw red indian fish, weey sea dragon, yellow sea horse, pygmie pipe fish (tiny sea horses if you ask me) and the biggest friendliest blue groper! hope you have equally good diving!!!

dont know if i will get on the e machine day after all that... will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom