7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny...

I've also been hungry enough to ravage anything in sight! It took devine intervention for me to NOT eat the cookies, white chocolate covered pretzels, and rice crispy treats sitting out at the nurses station on Tuesday! (Didn't touch a single one!)

I was starving all day yesterday (even though I was eating!), and I was hungry when I went to bed. Then, if that wasn't enough, I had dreams ALL NIGHT LONG last night... and they were all about eating, eating, and MORE eating.... that's ALL I did in the dreams... stuff my face!!!!!!!!! It was insane.... a nightmare!!!! I ate (in my dreams!) pizza, fried chicken, steak, bloomin' onions, chips and salsa, cookie dough, bacon sandwiches, breaded tenderloins, etc, etc. Oh, the nightmare!!!! Then I woke up even more hungry!

I have not eaten yet... I am getting ready to. I am working on drinking 24 oz of water before I eat!!! LOL I simply MUST control myself! (I believe my PMS has started early this month... this hunger is a sure sign! sorry guys!)

No workout for me today or tomorrow.... I'll be getting enough exercise running around the ER for 8 hours.

erparamedic:
I was starving all day yesterday (even though I was eating!), and I was hungry when I went to bed. Then, if that wasn't enough, I had dreams ALL NIGHT LONG last night... and they were all about eating, eating, and MORE eating.... that's ALL I did in the dreams... stuff my face!!!!!!!!! It was insane.... a nightmare!!!! I ate (in my dreams!) pizza, fried chicken, steak, bloomin' onions, chips and salsa, cookie dough, bacon sandwiches, breaded tenderloins, etc, etc. Oh, the nightmare!!!! Then I woke up even more hungry!

No TimTams.....what's this world coming to? :shakehead

LindaBluedolphin:
No TimTams.....what's this world coming to? :shakehead

LOL! I must confess, I hear Tim Tams mentioned frequently here... and I don't even know what Tim Tams are! :11: Sorry, Almity... that's like confessing a sin to you! :rofl3:

Is it a kind of candy? I picture some kind of gooey filled chocolate candy when I hear "Tim Tams". LOL Am I close? :rofl3:

erparamedic:
LOL! I must confess, I hear Tim Tams mentioned frequently here... and I don't even know what Tim Tams are! :11: Sorry, Almity... that's like confessing a sin to you! :rofl3:

Is it a kind of candy? I picture some kind of gooey filled chocolate candy when I hear "Tim Tams". LOL Am I close? :rofl3:

Cookie.....(or biscuit as they are called over there)

I have experienced TimTams when I was in OZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam

OH... well, I was waaaaaay off! LOL

Well, if I ever get the chance to try some Tim Tams, I certainly will. Of course... only one though! LOL Even Tim Tams in moderation! I understand they are addicting! LOL

erparamedic:
(I believe my PMS has started early this month... this hunger is a sure sign! sorry guys!)
I was wondering the same thing.. cept my "schedule is all off kilter, and I get my "gift" at shorter intervals. UG.

Scuba_Jenny:
I was wondering the same thing.. cept my "schedule is all off kilter, and I get my "gift" at shorter intervals. UG.

Oh, I hate when I get off kilter. It's worse than a cruel joke! LOL I just wish my "gift" would get here and get gone! :rofl3: This PMS session is taking waaaay too long!

On a "friendlier" note... I have calmed my ravenous appetite for the time being. Lots and lots and lots of water... a Special K bar for breakfast, and a baked potato with bacon and fat free cheese for lunch. I'm satisfied (at the moment). LOL

I had spaghetti squash lasagna, carrots with peanut butter, a little bit of chocolate cake...and finishing with some cinnamon gum. Will have another apple later on.
Oh, for brekky I had aobut 4oz of Dannon light n fit vanilla yogurt (REALLY yummy!), topped 1/4 C+ frozen blueberries and 1/2 C Kashi GoLean Crunch. all for under 200 calories!

Just did another workout with the elipse thingie and muscle training, and thats it for the week because Saturday I'm diving and have to let the body rest for a bit. Probaby not gonna workout on Sunday because I'm going to have a diving spree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom