7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice easy 2.25+mile jog this morning. Sneezing. Oh oh..

Just did a 45 minute walk around the neighborhood, the surface looks ugly, can't wait to go diving this Saturday.

Slipped in a treadmill session before my meeting tonight.

you slipped off the machine or you slipped some time on the machine miss Linda???

you must be seeing some changes now - looser clothing??

great going!

almitywife:
you slipped off the machine or you slipped some time on the machine miss Linda???

you must be seeing some changes now - looser clothing??

great going!

Slipped in some time on the treadmill before I had to run out again, same routine as usual 43 minutes, 3.5 mph, 5% grade, 2.5 miles today

Nope no clothing changes yet. I went to my Fitness MeetUp and had my measurements taken again, it does show some loss of inches, but the pro took them this session, I shall see for the next one in about 3 weeks. I am not sure how accurate they were the last time so I am not sure I want to compare just yet.

Going to get a photo taken later this week (maybe) for a first B/A or Before and half way there to be more specific.

im sure there are some changes but its all over and not in the one place Linda!

great going - looking forward to hear about your measurements

well i just finished 45mins on the E machine and kept the tensioin up (its a dial & dosnt have numbers) and feeling very pooped!

i know my weighin this week wont be a good one but to turn it around im determined to keep my body moving to help keep me on track

Roy - your posts always make me laugh! if you dont get to dive this weekend come over here. Saturday is a seahorse lecture and sunday will be dive dive dive

off to shower now - hubby says im all stinky!

Well I see everyone is doing extremely well! - congrats to you all...!

There is a program on the tv called 'you are what you eat', that puts people on a strict diet (and exercise) plan for 8 weeks - it shows what they eat now, and what they will be eating - incredible results - its a real motovator!

I've been doing my jogging to work every day, so far -feeling good! but alas this morning I was alittle behind, so plan on going lunchtime (in an hour). Beat me with the scubaboard virtual cane, if I haven't been....

Did someone say Salsa!? and Chips!? - Oh my, thats my favorate meal out (now I'm all veggie and that...) - are you guys telling me they are bad for you? :-(

[Deleted - It posted it like 3 times!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom