7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost back to the land of the living....Not working out yet though. Maybe tomorrow.
This stuff is nasty. Feel like my head is a solid block of snot. (sorry)

Took my morning walk. Didn't do any extra steps, or fancy stuff, just a nice brisk walk. Had to drag myself out of bed to do it though.

Interesting piece of information

Exercise challenge started January 1st
64 day of potential exercise

So far I have 45 days or 70%
However when you consider 11 of those days were due to my evening class that would up me to 87% had I not had the class.

Today
Treadmill
46 minutes
3.5mph
7% grade
2.75 miles

why is nothing shrinking?

Cheddar... glad you're feeling better! Keep blowing that nose and get all that crud out so you can dive, dive, dive! Don't push yourself to workout tomorrow. You don't want to accidentally overexert yourself and have a set-back.

Almity... WoooooHooooo.... You're back on the wagon! Good for you! (Were you really ever off of it???) And you picked up right where you left off AND added resistance! You go, girl!

Roy... I'm jealous! You have so much diving coming up! Have fun! You've earned it!

Linda... You have really stuck to your treadmill! Great job! You've also lost 20-something pounds, and that weight comes from someplace. I'm sure you're shrinking, and maybe it's from all over so it's harder to notice in one spot vs. another. Think of things that weigh the amount that you've lost... for example an 18 month old child would weigh roughly 25 lbs. That's ALOT! Also... have you been switching up your treadmill routine so your body doesn't get used to it? Maybe carry 2 lb weights (I use my dive weights)... you'd be amazed how much intensity that will add!

Keep up the great work! You all are sooooo inspiring!

shark.byte.usa:
OK so I'm ready to join you all, I got my son's mountain bike all fixed up and took it for a 10 mile ride Saturday and I was feeling it yesterday but managed to get back on for 30 minutes anyway. So today starts a new week and I plan to ride it 7 days in a row.

-Garrett

Yay, SharkByte! Good for you! Glad to see you here!:D

Nope, didn't exercise today, probably won't tomorrow because car is in the shop. I probably won't do any workout until Thursday and then rest on Friday to go diving on Saturday.

oh gosh - legs are sore

45 mins on the epelipie machine and the higher tension and my legs were screaming at me in the end!

i will get over this platau....just need to detox from a week of indulgence and keep my moving!

cheers all - woohooooooo

Ok Better, but not up to a workout. Head feels like a solid block....Since we leave on Thursday the weight goal will not be met.....I'll just have to work on it while diving!!!!! If I cn get my head underwater

CheddarChick:
Ok Better, but not up to a workout. Head feels like a solid block....Since we leave on Thursday the weight goal will not be met.....I'll just have to work on it while diving!!!!! If I cn get my head underwater

Well maybe not that specific goal but any loss is a good loss on the way to a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom