7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same treadmill thing today,then out Geocaching for a bit.

Thanks ER!! Went to Doc yesterday, put me on a broadspectrum Antibioiotic junk. Feeling some what better, must be the cyber-help....

CheddarChick:
Thanks ER!! Went to Doc yesterday, put me on a broadspectrum Antibioiotic junk. Feeling some what better, must be the cyber-help....

Glad you got some meds and you're feeling a bit better. Cyber-help is always uplifting, isn't it! LOL

Yay! My size 32 pants doesn't fit me anymore. Its too big and I could even fit my fist into it. Anyways, did the same as yesterday and after next week of horrible test, I'll be diving and hopefully someone will join me to dive the entire week because its Spring Break and I'm not going to just sit around the house fiddling my finger!!

I feel a tad guilty about this, but no workout today. It's one of those gloomy, tired days, where you just can't seem to completely wake up.

Pretty much all I did today was grocery shop... and OH! how I hate the price of healthy foods! I spent $203 at the grocery! That's obsurd! Oh, well... I have lots of food in the house now, and 95% of it is nice and healthy. The other 5% is "semi-healthy" and ok in moderation. That sad part is that I spent that much, and didn't buy any meat... I'll have to take a trip to the local butcher shop for that... they have nice lean cuts at really good prices.

I'll get back onto the workout wagon tomorrow.

RoyN:
<snip>Spring Break and I'm not going to just sit around the house fiddling my finger!!
I got to quite reading so fast.. I thought you wrote fliddling my flipper! LOL :rofl3:

I did two beach dives yesterday. The first one was almost 90 min dive. Good vis, caught one yummy nice sized lobster that was dinner last night. Dive 2 was a 20+ minute surface swim, then we dropped down and swam another 20min. east to the dropoff. Then South for a while and at my buddies 1000psi we turned back. Easily swam a mile.
This morning I got up and jogged my 3 miles. Now off to church.

Scuba_Jenny:
I got to quite reading so fast.. I thought you wrote fliddling my flipper! LOL :rofl3:

I did two beach dives yesterday. The first one was almost 90 min dive. Good vis, caught one yummy nice sized lobster that was dinner last night. Dive 2 was a 20+ minute surface swim, then we dropped down and swam another 20min. east to the dropoff. Then South for a while and at my buddies 1000psi we turned back. Easily swam a mile.
This morning I got up and jogged my 3 miles. Now off to church.

Wow, Jenny! You've burned some serious calories in the last couple days! Good for you! :35:

I'm trying to decide which workout I want to do today.

Cheddar... are you feeling better today? I hope you feel a bit better with every passing minute, and feeling top notch by the time you head to Curacao! :blinking:

Linda... how was your geocaching? You're treadmill time, distance, and % grade have been impressive! You should feel proud of those accomplishments!

Almity... Have you worn out the E-machine yet? :D You're times on it are amazing! Those things are killers! LOL

CoolTech... where have you been lately? Haven't seen you around. I suppose you're busy with the businesses. :)

Roy... Have you bought any new pants yet? Gotta love shopping for the smaller sizes!

CBulla... How's that ankle feeling? I hope it's getting better!

Trickster... Still jogging to work? It's awesome that you can do that!

Fairy... How's the spin class coming? I've thought about trying a spin class, but there's none around me.

Hmmm... am I all cought up now? Sorry if I left anyone out. :D

erparamedic:
Fairy... How's the spin class coming? I've thought about trying a spin class, but there's none around me.
Spin class is quite a challenge. I have to admit that my quads were killing me after the last class. I guess that means I was working hard.

fairybasslet:
Spin class is quite a challenge. I have to admit that my quads were killing me after the last class. I guess that means I was working hard.

Killer quads = killer legs! :D Keep it up, girl! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom